My name is Alina and I am a hair stylist in a small town in Pennsylvania. I finally moved out of my parents house and got a small apartment of my own. My blog is going to be mostly about DIY projects, art, recipes and all sorts of other adventures that occur along the way! All of the photos here are taken and edited by me. Anything that isn’t mine, I will provide a link for.
Things I Love and Adore:
- Acrylic Paint.
- My cat Mr. Kitty.
- The color PINK.
- Hello Kitty.
- Plastic Jewelry.
This is my beautiful baby, Mr. Kitty. Probably one of the most lovable animals that I have ever known. He was a stray and we took him into our home. Now he’s part of the family. 🙂
This is a list of my 30 goals before I turn 30. As I accomplish them, I will be updating my progress.
1. Make this blog “pro”. (every bloggers dream.:) )
2. Visit a country that I have never been to.
3. Read the Bible from cover to cover.
4. Buy my own house.
5. Live somewhere with palm trees.
6. Buy my “own” new car.
( my current one my dad bought me.)
7. Learn how to sew.
8. Take some sort of art class.
9. Get married.
(and not to just be married.)
10. Visit all of the 50 states!
(I have about half done.)
11. Cook my own Thanksgiving turkey.
12. Go back to school and graduate.
13. Volunteer somewhere.
14. Become a mommy.
(Whether it be to a dog or a child.)
15. Go parasailing.
16. Attend a wine tasting.
Just completed this yesterday (my birthday). Sept 29, 2012.
17. Go on a road trip.
( Without my parents to be the ones driving.)
18. Go on a hot air balloon ride.
19. Pay off my school loans.
20. Invent something.
21. Make a scrap book of all the places I’ve been to.
( halfway there!)
22. Go on another cruise.
23. Photograph a wedding.
24. Throw some sort of party/event.
25. Go on a trip with JUST my sisters.
26. Try a dish or food that I would never eat.
27. Go to France.
28. Find time to read.
29. Be able to run for a good 3 miles, instead of 3 minutes.
30. Celebrate my 30 years in some major way!
I know 30 years sounds sooo far away, but this list will keep me on track for what I truly want to do in my life. So if for some reason I forget what’s most important to me I can always come back and check. 😛
Hopefully my list will inspire others to think about what they would like to accomplish in their life. 🙂